ÆFINGARVERKEFNI NR. 2 ÚR DSM-5 BÓKINNI. FLOKKAÐU ÞESSI TÍU BRANDARADÆMI NIÐUR ÚT FRÁ KAFLA 11-20 Í BÓKINNI, HVER KAFLI KEMUR FYRIR EINU SINNI. NOTAÐU ÚTILOKUNARAÐFERÐINA.
B. Sjálfvirkur símsvari á geðdeildinni, seinni hluti (úr kafla 11-20):
- If you steal useless things, things that you throw away after steeling, then phone the police, not us. You might also contact the actress, Winona Ryder.
- If you are very dependent on others, so that you can’t make any individual decisions yourself, then let someone else phone us.
- If you are complaining of mad cow disease, then you are Danny Crane from the TV show: Boston Legal, and he is not a real person, so hang up.
- Stop phoning us female nurses. If you don’t stop this heavy breathing, I’ll hang up.
- If you can’t fall sleep please phone some service number and listen to the music.
- If you are once again too drunk to come to the phone, please ask someone to phone for you.
- If you phone us once again, always clearly mentally ill, but no one able to find out what is wrong with you, then buy the fantastic DSM-5 and pick a disorder for you!
- If you can’t any longer have regular sex with your wife, it is probably because you have been using dope for the last few years. Stop doing drugs!
- If you keep phoning us complaining to everyone that you are really a girl, although you do have all the male characteristics and physical parts, then just buy a dress and take female hormones.
- If you wake up every day complaining that someone has peed in your bed, then look closer, you live alone, don’t you?